U.S. Medical Regulatory Trends and Actions Report
The U.S. Medical Regulatory Trends and Actions Report, compiled by the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB), provides information to the public about the work of the nation’s state medical boards and their mission of public protection. The report includes:
- National data on physician licensure and discipline
- Demographic trends and information about licensed physicians
- Details about the structure and operations of each of the nation’s 70 state and territorial medical boards
- Information about the role and function of state medical boards
- Special resources for consumers — ranging from how to access information about a physician’s disciplinary record to how and when to file a medical complaint.
Download the U.S. Medical Regulatory Trends and Actions Report